There are a very few things that can make one as happy as a dark... Bitter-sweet.... Rich .... Chocolate cake...
Sharing a recipe that have won many hearts and is the gift I give to most people ... Eat it as it is.... Or with some Whipped Cream and Chocolate sauce.... Tastes Brilliant all the time .
100g salted butter
2 tbsp hung curd
40 g cocoa
½ tsp baking powder
¼ cup choc sauce
1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Beat the butter and sugar till light and fluffy and till it turns really pale
- beat in the hung curd
- Beat in eggs one by one
- Beat in chocolate sauce
- Sift all dry ingredients together
- Gently fold dry ingredients into the mixture
- Pour the mixture into a lined cake tin and bake like a loaf at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes
- Serve Warm or microwave for a few seconds before serving