When ever i am lazy, and i am craving sea food, this dish is the quickest whip up. One can eat this with ease, its light, not too heavy on the gut, and hassle free.
so here goes ...
Bekti Slice 350 g
MSG 1 pinch
Corn flour 1 tbsp
Chili Sauce 1 tsp
Oil for grilling
Chopped Onion 1 large
Chopped Capsicum 1 large
Oregano 1 tsp
Chili flakes 1 tsp
Pizza Sauce (basic tomato pasta sauce) 2 tbsp
- Marinate the fish with salt, pepper, sugar, chili sauce, MSG, and cornflour
- Heat a non stick pan and drizzle some oil and grill the fish cooking on a high flame 2 mins on each side
- Keep aside, in the same pan, drizzle a few more drops of oil and saute the onion and capsicum
- When the onion turns pink add the pizza sauce, oregano, chili flakes, salt, pepper and sugar
- Toss the grilled fish in with the veggies and cook on a high flame.
- Do not over handle the fish.